- Armes v. Shanta Enterprises, Inc., No. 07-C5766, 2009 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 58385 (N.D. Ill. July 8, 2009). Judge grants class action status in case alleging violations of the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Williams v. Lynch Ford, Inc., 05 CH 1457 (Ill. Cir. Ct. Feb. 9, 2009). The Consumer Advocacy Center successfully moves for certification of a class against automobile dealership Lynch Ford, Inc.
- Semitekol v. Monaco Coach Corporation, et al., 582 F. Supp. 2d 1009 (N.D. Ill. Oct. 21, 2008). Federal judge upholds all claims in a motion to dismiss ruling against RV manufacturer.
- Gershengorin v. Vienna Beef, Ltd., No. 06-C6820, 2007 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 73202 (N.D. Ill. Sept. 28, 2007). Complaint against Vienna Beef for unfair and deceptive representations about the “all beef” nature of certain hot dog products defeats dismissal motion.
- Pantoja v. Ford Motor Credit Company, 375 Ill. App. 3d 49 (1st Dist. July 18, 2007). The Consumer Advocacy Center wins appeal in wrongful repossession case.
- Burns v. First American Bank, No. 04-C7682, 2006 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 92159 (N.D. Ill. Dec. 6, 2006). Class certified over Bank’s objection under the Electronic Funds Transfer Act